Free Shipping Above Rs 399 in India. Kindly Note: We are delivering Pan India and Internationally.
100% SECURE AND TRUSTED PAYMENT
- The type of information that Queen's Quinoa collect from you when you access or use its Website, applications and other online services.
- Its practice of collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies only to the information Queen's Quinoa collects through its services, in e-mail, text and other electronic communication sent through or in connection with its services.
- This policy does not applies to information that you provide to or that is collected by, any third party, such as Merchant/ Seller at which you make representations and/ or pay through Queen's Quinoa's services and social networks that you use in connection with its services. Queen's Quinoa encourages you to consult directly with such third parties about their Privacy practices.
- Personal data collected and held in order to provide a better services to you. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information.
a. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and vision, operating system, referral sources, length of visit, page view, website navigation).
b. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our website services (including your name, contact details, bank details, e-mail, telephone and fax number, a record of our contact with you ).
c. Any other information that you chose to send to us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may use your personal information to :-
a. Administer the Website.
b. Enable your use of the information available on the Website.
c. Send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested.
d. Send you our communications, invitation to our activities etc.
e. To provide services or information of the Merchants company to set up or expand their business.
f. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website/ Platform.
g. Keep the Website secure and prevent fraud.
h. Verify compliance with the terms governing the use of the website/ Platform.
Security and Retention of Personal Data:-
a. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
b. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure services.
c. Only authorized people have access to custody of and the means of using personal data Invest India collects.
d. Queen's Quinoa retains personal data so long as the data are still required for the purpose mentioned above.
e. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
f. Queen's Quinoa promote a privacy-aware culture that respects and is sensitive to the rights of its external contacts.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF Queen's Quinoa:-
As an integral part of its commitment to good corporate Citizenship, Queen's Quinoa believes in actively assisting in the improvement of the quality of life of the People in the Communities through its Corporate Social Responsibility endeavors.
Under its Corporate Social Responsibility Programs of Health, Education, Employability (Skilling) and Environment, the company undertakes Corporate Social Responsibility Projects as per the Company's Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and aligning to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
Too respond to changing demographics in the Country, a strategic intent is to have "Urban" Corporate Social Responsibility interventions in the years to come Whilst continuing to support our rural programs. For undertaking Corporate Social Responsibility, the company accords preferences to proximate needy communities in local areas around its business operations, preferably within 1-3 kilometers radius of its offices. The conscious endeavor is to serve the socio economically backward, unprivileged and migrated communities by striking a final balance between Corporate Social Responsibility projects having a strategic business connect by leveraging company's and its ecosystem's core strengths, competencies and doing the right thing- by addressing the pressing needs of the local communities that need not necessarily have a business connect.
Contribution to the Prime Minister's National Relief fund (PMNRF) or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and Welfare of the Schedule Caste, Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities and Woman.
Any other activity as specified under the Companies Act, 2013 as amended from time to time.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company (Board) has Constitute a Corporate Social Responsibility committee vide its resolution dated (Corporate Social Responsibility Committee).
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee and the Board are responsible for ensuring that the company undertakes Corporate Social Responsibility activities in accordance with applicable law in India.
The following framework shall hold one meeting in every year, and if it deems necessary, may hold additional meetings (Corporate Social Responsibility Meeting) for the following matters:-
1. Monitor and implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility activities undertaken by the Company.
2. Prepare a status update in respect of each Corporate Social Responsibility activity.
3. Deliberate upon the Identify new Corporate Social Responsibility activities that the company may undertake in the financial year.
4. Include the details of Corporate Social Responsibility activities undertaken by the company during the financial year in the company's annual report, as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
5. The Corporate Social Responsibility committee shall prepare a transparent monitoring mechanism for ensuring the implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility activities proposed to be undertaken by the Company. Further, the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee shall provide the Board with a quarterly status update on the Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure.
6. The Corporate Social Responsibility Policy shall be displayed on the Company's Website available here www.queensquinoa.com and link of same will also be included in the FDirector's report for any financial year.